Halley’s Comet: can be seen once every 75-76 years.
a blue moon: which is typically a full moon that doesn’t happen according to the monthly pattern. (an extra one)
the likelihood of me eating pizza: hasn’t happened in almost 35yrs.
truly. let’s see—
- she has slept in the car & then the carseat when she came home from the hospital. (3 days old)
- she slept in her carseat-stroller when we went to the park the first time (1mo old), and again one other time.
- she almost slept in the car the one time we went to the park & was fussy so we left & drove around [and around and around].
- after screaming for a little bit, she slept on the way to & from Stone Mountain (4mos).
- she slept for about 45min. on the way to greenville for thanksgiving (4mos).
- she slept for 15min on the way to greenville after christmas.
- she did sleep on the way to columbia from greenville on that trip. about 30 minutes (5 1/2 mos).
and that is IT. those are all the times sleeping has occured when not in a place designated for sleep.
until yesterday. we came home from MOPS a little later than the last week, and alluvasudden i realized she was quiet. which is normal. but i look behind and what i saw was NOT normal. she slept 10min in the car. luckily, i was able to put her down for a real nap later in the afternoon as well.
i didn’t wanna take her out of her carseat…. we never get to see her sweetly sleeping anymore. not since she became a lighter sleeper than the early days. how many times has she even woken up when we walked up or down the stairs???? luckily, she’s not like that anymore, but still— we just don’t chance going in to check on her like we used to, much to The Mr.’s chagrin.