Wow. Just wow.
The last thing I posted was about Yiminy??? So sorry.
This won’t be much better, but we are here.
We have done a lot since Yiminy (and he came home that day and has been fine ever since!)…. I owe a lot of posting. I won’t bore you with all that’s been going on, but here’s some tidbits:
- Dolly & Me party with Clarabelle. It was all fancified and a good time.
- We went to Chattanooga again to take advantage of our Ruby Falls tickets.
- We had our school fun run, where Jovie ran her first mile (in under 14 mins) and The Mr. did a fantastic job, despite being a little out of practice. 2nd for age group; 9th overall! They both got medals. So proud.
- then The Mr. left for Brazil and that night I got strep throat. Sweet Jovie did her best to take care of me/herself and be understanding.
- Then it was Easter & we (of course) enjoyed Gramma & Grampa.
- We left the day after Easter for our Spring Break trip to Texas.
- Came home & Aunt Barbara came for the day to watch Jovie so The Mr. & I could see Blue Man group @ the Fox.
- A relaxing weekend was had, complete with a rainy Pajama Day.
- Then (I helped put on) we enjoyed our first Spring Fling for school.
All caught up. I’ll post pictures of some of these events (hopefully) this week. It’s been a little tougher blogging because I now use my smart phone & my Surface for most of my internetting. My pics are still on my computer. It’s hard to remember to juggle back and forth.
Jovie’s doing great! I can’t believe there’s only 19 days left of 1st grade! I will talk to you again before then……