so it’s all clemson all up in here these days.
it is quite an exciting time to be a clemson fan! no matter what, we have done excellently this year, and although we have been extremely lucky in a lot of cases, the ORANGE Bowl itself was well-earned.
it’s about time the luck has fallen our way; you know they coined a term for the typical luck that has befallen us over the years.
“clemsoning” is taking a new form this year!
reasons why we will win:
- the blind-side dude is a starting freshman (rare) that is the nephew of the last guy who did this for us.
- we have been underdog for the past 4 bowl games and have won.
- Danny Ford was coach of the year in 1981. Dabo Swinney is now.
- We haven’t beat Alabama since 1905- it’s about dang time we do!
- we upset Nebraska when we were 7 point underdog the last time; going against a heisman winner.
- Clemson’s Death Valley is 1,981 miles away from the stadium in Glendale.
whatever happens tonight, i firmly believe this won’t be our last chance. and i hope Dabo keeps Dabo-ing and celebrating his players/fans… even when this isn’t new!
it has been fun!