summer has begun & it has already been a blast!
we have already been having a lot of fun. this is what jovie’s been up to in the past 2 1/2 weeks since school let out:
- performing in her ballet recital.
- enjoying some gramma & grampa time for that recital/memorial day weekend
- playdates with 5 different friends
- a surprise “adventure” to Ocmulgee National Monument
- which was also an overnight with The Mr. because he was nearby on a project. the one-day turnaround lent itself very well to this surprise (which jovie was mad about, btw. she hates surprises!)
- some mommy-school. she is learning cursive this summer (don’t get me started!)
- enjoying The Mr.’s birthday…
- …with a sitter so we could go to an amazing magician that evening. (if you’re ever in ATL i have a place for you to go!)
- a trip to greenville to see gramma & grampa again.
- swimming in their big (community) pool with The Mr.
- having a special time with gramma & grampa because they took her to see a performance of Lion King! she had a great time!
- began an Art Camp this week.
this has definitely been a great start to what will be a great summer!